Monday 3 February 2020

THE END


Image result for END
https://www.freepik.com/premium-vector/end-neon-style_5562944.htm


In this quarter, I have garnered new discoveries, new lessons, new knowledge. This Junior High School journey made me grow. I've experienced happiness,sadness together with the important persons of my life, my classmate, my family in school. On my 7th grade here in Ilocos Sur National High School, I dreamed of having a nice classmates but then, in every year of my JHS, my expectations are more than the best because my classmates are the best. :) They can be annoying sometimes but they will surely cover it will happy memories.

Our Junior High School journey is about to end. Few more days and we will be bidding our goodbyes again. To be honest, i'm extremely sad because this chapter of my life is about to bid goodbye, the chapter that cannot be forgotten. 4th quarter, this will definitely be the happiest because I know that the realization of us, having an end will hit us. Do you understand? It is just like the first day of class, you wanted it to end but then as time passes by, as making happy memories goes by, as our relationship with each other goes strong, we came to realize that we don't want to let go. We don't want to let go because of the memories, the experiences, and more.


3 comments:

  1. Keep it up, study hard, believe in yourself and be positive always. Every challenges in life has a great lesson that we can cherish and will guide you to the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be well, do good work, and keep in touch. Stay humble Faye! Good luck to your next journey. iloveyou<3

    ReplyDelete

THE END

https://www.freepik.com/premium-vector/end-neon-style_5562944.htm In this quarter, I have garnered new discoveries, new ...